Happy Friday! It’s ten thirty and I’m currently laying in bed. The kids are asleep, mostly. So I thought I’d write a quick post about my top five favorite YouTubers.
1. Jenna Marbles – She is just hilarious, and she does it so effortlessly. From Jenna’s Rachet Salon to her pranking Julian, it is never a dull moment.
2. Jamerrill Stewart – This lovely lady runs a blog over at thelargefamilytable.com. She is amazing. Grocery hauls, freezer meals, homeschooling, #megamotherhood. Just watching her interact with her children is inspiring. She is so kind, patient, and full of great tips!
3. Sarah Rae Vargas – Her YouTube channel focuses on mostly plus size clothing hauls, but she also does some #asksarah videos. I’m not exactly plus size, but I do enjoy her content. She has a great personality, and she’s a great mom.
4. Michele1218 – I stumbled upon her channel from a closet tour or something like that. She has great style and a down to Earth personality. And she’s from Jersey!
5. Kimmy (#shesinherapron) – Probably my number one favorite! She’s a stay at home mom and she does it all! In her apron, of course. She has some great #motivationmonday videos to get you in the mood to do some cleaning or tackle an organization project. She also has some awesome recipes. I just love her videos! She’s funny and real, which makes it easy to connect to her. She doesn’t try to make her house and life look perfect in her videos. 👍🏻👍🏻
This is usually the time I would be catching up on my YouTube watching, so I’m going to wrap this up here.
Let me know who your favorite YouTubers are!